Saturday 26 February 2011

Mind Map

This lesson allowed us as a group to organise our ideas for the opening of a thriller. We outlined the basic idea: a man casually makes a cup of coffee, and the camera slowly tracks into the next room to reveal the corpse of a man, lying dead on the sofa. This is shown on the right hand side of the page.

Oliver then expanded upon this idea (see left hand side of page) by suggesting this be intercut with footage of the man we see dead at the end of the film, walking to the house, up the drive and knocking on the door, where he is then greeted by his killer. We have decided this will be our final idea. 

I will now assemble a rough storyboard. The reason I will be making a rough storyboard, is one: so I can organise my thoughts, and two: so I can plan the pacing and cutting of the shots.



No comments:

Post a Comment